Google Play Store is the application most used today to download games on your mobile, tablet or Smart TV. That is why, you need this application to be able to enjoy all the available list that exists in the market and load games on your cell phone.
Thanks to the fact that Play Store offers you an infinite number of apps, games and other very useful applications, it has become the indispensable tool for your device with Android operating system. But how do they download from Play Store Games? Now we tell you so you have no doubt about how to download games from your Google Play Store application.
You can even download games from the Google Play Store App and install them on your PC, since as we are talking about games, it is much more convenient and faster to play with a computer mouse and a keyboard than with the mobile functions. Similarly, another advantage of downloading PC games from the Play Store app is that you can have the graphics on a large screen, where all the games will be seen in more detail.
How to download games from play store PC
To download games on your PC, just follow the steps below so you can easily access your games and enjoy them on your computer.
- First of all you must go to the Google Play Store App, where you can find all the available games sorted by different categories and tops, for example, the most popular ones, those recommended according to your past downloads, … access from this link.
- Once in the store, access from the menu on the left to enter Applications, and in the navigation bar you can enter the categories you want to download the games you choose. You can also use the search engine if you already know in advance what you are looking for.
- Finally, select the type of game you want to download.
- There will be an infinity of games and applications to choose from. Once you decide you can choose which one best suits what you are looking for, click on the name of the game and you will access its page.
- Find the green button for the installation, and it will start automatically.
You have to keep in mind that some of the Play Store games and applications are not compatible with Microsoft Windows or Apple macOS, so you will have to see this specified on the game or app page. That is, when it is compatible, you will see on the game page itself a warning that this game is compatible with Windows, it will put ‘Download from Google Play for computer’.
To download a game from Google Play Store App on your computer, when it is not compatible, you need to install an emulator that allows you to turn your computer into a cell phone.